The WE19 official housing website is open.
We have two hotels within a few walking steps and over 10 properties within short walking distance to the Anaheim Convention Center. We will have limited shuttle stops, as well as full service for anyone with mobility issues.
Please do not call the hotels directly. The rates will be much higher and SWE will be unable to get these rates adjusted. SWE Rates are estimated between $170 and $249.
As a reminder, every conference has issues with housing pirates.
Housing pirates are NOT legitimate companies. OnPeak is our only official housing vendor.
Each year, housing pirates contact our attendees and exhibitors about booking hotel rooms, which results in confusion, revenue loss, and inconvenience to our registrants. Please do not respond to these calls. Our only housing firm is OnPeak. and they will NOT contact you unless responding to an inquiry.
Some traditional pirate company offenders are:
- Global Expo – (888-304-4350)
- Event Travel Planners – email@example.com
- Expo Housing Services – (866-319-3976)
- Exhibitors Housing Management – (800-600-4513)
- Exhibitors Housing Services – (800-217-4402)
- Corporate Booking Services – (CBS Inc.)
- Global Travel Partners
- TravelEra – (800-348-5816)
- Convention Housing Authority
- Global Housing Services Corporation
- National Travel Associates
Housing Questions? Call to speak with an agent at (800) 944-9927 between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday CST USA, or online: https://www.onpeak.com/help#reservations